To ensure a hassle-free stay for you and me, and to avoid misunderstandings, I would like you to be aware of the House Policies and General Conditions. Upon making your booking, you will be asked to agree to the Terms & Conditions. By checking the box, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the information outlined below.
Once your reservation has been accepted and paid for, whether through this website or by email, you will have entered into a binding contract with Wisteria Bed & Breakfast.
- The rooms are located on the 1st floor of the house. Therefore, guests should be able to climb stairs
- I regret that the house is not suitable for small children. I accept children from 6 years onwards
- I also regret that I do not accept pets
- Unregistered guests are not allowed to overnight in the rooms
- Occupancy of each room is restricted to a maximum of 2 persons
- In order to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, I request guests to take off their shoes in the house. House slippers are provided for use during your stay if you wish.
- Please treat the furnishings with care as you would in your own home.
- Parties and the consumption of alcohol or drugs in the rooms are not allowed.
- This is a smoke-free bed and breakfast so smoking is not permitted in the rooms. However, you may smoke on the balcony or outside the front door. Ashtrays will be provided upon request.
- Cooking or the preparation of food is not allowed in the room. If you wish to prepare a sandwich, please ask to use the kitchen. You may also consume your take-away meals in the dining room.
- Should there be other guests in-house, please be respectful and keep the noise-level down after 8pm.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in is anytime from 14:00-18:00 while check-out is until 11:00 on the day of departure. Please check with me if you intend to arrive outside of these times. It is possible to leave your luggage with me if the room is not yet available. As this is a very small bed & breakfast, please communicate your arrival time to me at least 1 day before arrival so that I may be available to greet you.
Parking is free anywhere on the street. Wisteria Bed & Breakfast will not be held responsible for any damages caused by third parties to any guest vehicles parked on the street. This is generally a safe neighborhood.
You and / or your contractual partner are liable to Wisteria Bed & Breakfast for any damage caused by you and your fellow travelers. Should you leave the room/s in a state which requires extensive cleaning, charges may be levied for this at the discretion of Wisteria Bed & Breakfast.
Wisteria Bed & Breakfast is not liable to you or the contract partner if the service provision becomes impossible in the event of a strike or as a result of force majeure.
Right of Withdrawal & Cancellation Policy
Wisteria Bed and Breakfast’s right of withdrawal relates in particular to objectively justified reasons, e.g. force majeure, if rooms are booked with misleading or false information about the guest or intent of visit, or if there is reasonable reason to believe that the smooth running of the business, the security and / or reputation of Wisteria Bed and Breakfast will be compromised.
If you book a room with the refundable rate, you may cancel up to 3 days before arrival with no cancellation charge. Funds will be transferred back to you. After this time, no refunds will be made. Amendments may be made up to 3 days before arrival and subject to availability.
For non-refundable rates, by booking the lower rate, you have opted to forfeit the refund in the case of cancellation at any time. Amendments may be made subject to availability and not for a lesser period of stay as previously booked.
If you are not able to start your reservation on the date booked but arrive later, the unused dates are not refundable as we are holding the room free for you. For early departures before the booked departure date, again the unused dates are not refundable.
Price, Payment and Receipt
The prices on this website are for room only. Wifi, linen, toiletries and final cleaning are, of course, included as well. Breakfast and other services as outlined on the booking page can be booked in advance or arranged upon arrival.
Your room should already have been pre-paid before you arrive. If there are any last minute services like laundry or breakfast, please settle these with cash. I regrettably, do not accept credit cards.
Should you have requested our assistance to purchase tickets on your behalf in advance, these costs are binding and you will be informed of the costs before we make the purchase. Payment is to be made before arrival through direct bank transfer or at the Bed & Breakfast in cash. Should you decide not to use the tickets for whatever reason, the costs will still have to be reimbursed to me.
You will receive a receipt from me upon arrival if you made your booking through this website. Please ask if I inadvertently forget and you need one. Bookings made through third-party websites will be issued receipts by my partners. However, I will issue receipts for extra items like extra bed or breakfast where payment is made directly to me. As a small business, I do not pay VAT.
Loss of Keys
Please take extra care of my keys. Loss of keys will be charged at €200. To ensure your safety and mine, Wisteria Bed and Breakfast uses a security system on the main door which makes the locks less easy to crack. If the key is lost, I will have to replace the entire locking system.
The fee is to be paid in cash before departure.